TGE is an innovatively designed series of thermostatic expansion valves for fluorinated refrigerants.
TGE has copper connections upgraded to high-pressure applications for hermetically tight soldering, and is available with a wide variety of connection types such as solder, flare, MIO, and ORFS, and a wide variety of connection sizes.
TGE is available in versions for R22, R134a, R404A, R507, R407C, R410A, R32 and R290.
- Hermetic Thermostatic expansion valve for R22, R134a, R404A, R507, R407C, R410A, R32 and R290.
- Head pressure independent.
- Version with MOP (Max. Operating Pressure).
- Rated capacity from 3.5 to 52 TR (12 to 182 kW) - R410A.
- Straightway flow.
- Bi-flow balanced port design for TGE 20/TGE 40, TGE 10 is balanced port design in normal flow direction.
- Low hysteresis/reduced friction.
- Opening superheat (OSH) max. 4°K
- Max. working pressure 46 bar/667 psi.
- Increased lifetime for heat pump application (also with R 410A ).
- New cylindrical bulb design made of stainless steel.
- Easy adjustment of static superheat setting (0K/ 0°F - 8K/14.4°F).
- Stainless steel capillary tube for superior strength and ductility.
- Laser welded stainless steel power element for unsurpassed joint strength and operational lifetime.
- Solder copper or flare connection (flare, MIO, ORFS) available.